Thursday, February 2, 2012

[Facebook] Cafe World - Build Spice Co.

Complete the Spice Co. buildable to receive free spices for all your stoves.



POST for 10 Sales Counters
ASK for 14 Spice Racks
POST for 10 Sales Pitch
ASK for 14 Spice Co Signs



Hire Crew to start the following:
Salvage Spice Demonstration
One Hour Thyme Demonstration
Mastery Mint Demonstration


---

How many Spice Co. demonstration stands can I have?
You can only have one, but you can either buy or build it.

What do I need to do in order to use the Spice Co. demonstration stand?
After you've finished building the Spice Co., you will need to hire your friends and gather the Seal of Approval.

How do I obtain the Seal of Approval?
You can obtain the Seal of Approval by finishing the Spice Co. quest.

Once I've hired my friends for the Spice Co. demonstration stand, what does it do?
Once you have filled your crew and obtained the Seal of Approval, click on the Spice Co. and select the "Start Demonstration" option to spice all of your dishes with either 1 Hour Thyme, Mastery Mint or Salvage Sage for free!

How long does my crew last?
Your crew will last until you perform a spice demonstration, at which point you will need to re-hire your crew before you can start another demonstration.

Can I use the Spice Co. demonstration stand after I finish the quest?
Yes, you can use the Spice Co. as many times as you wish.

If the Spice Co. demonstration stand is not in my Cafe, can I still use it?
You will not be able to use the Spice Co. demonstration stand if it is in your inventory, but any hired crew will remain until your next demonstration.

Related posts: Meet Burt Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment